Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh my lord. Udders, emos, and twitching tounges.

I haven't laughed this much for ages, seriously I was in the kitchen, mum was cooking dinner and I was rocking back and forwards in laughter like a a fat kid that, just possibly, had too much cake.

(note this was after we finished on the topic of texting or some normal shit like dat)

Jacqueline Edwards
...Farmville golly its addictive, isn't that sad?
Yesterday at 9:02pm · Delete

Jasmine Argent
never tried it eyy.. I'm not in with the farmville crew.. so sad, i feel devo ): are you happy now, i feel devo and i was soo happy, what the hell is your problem jackie, why would you bring up this topic hey,
Yesterday at 9:07pm

Jacqueline Edwards
I thought we could converse about pink cows which give strawberry milk, and wilting crops on my 14 x 14 farm . We couldve had something special? ahahahahahaha YOU WISH! ^^
Yesterday at 9:13pm · Delete

Jasmine Argent
i wish for us to converse about pink cows who give strawberry milk every single day, but you've really cut me deep jackie, i don't know if our relationship will be able to recover from this blow.. those damn cows touch my heart..
Yesterday at 9:18pm

Jacqueline Edwards
i think i slightly peeded my pants my laughing :D get real, toughen (cant spell?) up woman, i know my presense is just too god damn wonderful but you have to learn how to be independant cant rely on cows all the time, cause eventually they will go to a cow heaven. Sorry child/pats back.
Yesterday at 9:24pm · Delete

Jasmine Argent
i know in my head that you can't trust in those damn cows, coz the relationships just don't last, but my heart can't let them go, when i see those beautiful udders and taste the beautiful milk i just can't stay mad at them.. i think i may have a problem :S
Yesterday at 9:29pm

after: indeed.


Fcuk that's some funny shit, well you prolly don't think so but I had to take note.

and why does my tounge hurt? it's got this weird tingly feeling like how you go for a long run and your leg starts to twich and feel all funny afterwards? yeah my tounges feeling like that.

from what I recall my tounge has stay put in my mouth all day.

and still can't get over my weird emo marriage dream, ha, emo husband riding in horse and carriage, me in a wedding dress drinking coffee at the table with dad waiting for the 800+ guests to arrive?

i need help.









preferably soon before it gets too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment