Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I'm in love with a critic and a skeptic."

Note: Bought FTSK new album today, it's awsome.

With Today's blog i'm going to list my randomness. To see how much I can actually realise. (note: most of the stuff you may have already realised)

-I find the floor odly comfortable.
-I have the ability to speak to seagulls.
-I'm pretty sure I am a homophobic. That's bad i know, but it's true.
-I like the smell of the petrol station, but i am not a petrol sniffer.
-When I was little I used to collect rocks from some weird gypsy shop and pronounced yellow as yerrow.
-I hate the taste of tomatoes and bananas.
-I was told in year 4 that I needed a tutor, for my poor english skills, aha, never got one, suckers.
-I have a thing for guy's with nice noses.
-I think freckles are adorable.
-I still have a bath everynight like a 5 year old.
-I look forward to just being still and quiet, and being able to think about everything in life.
-I do not like overplayed radio music.
-I wear makeup not only to hide my horrid skin, but to hide the fact that I blush which is a dead giveaway for many things.
-I stutter like crazy, but I hide it well.
-I get nervous alot, so I compensate for it by acting like an idiot.
-I'm not particulary sure what colour my hair is anymore.
-I wish I did ballet.
-I love sitting in the rain when no one is around.
-I am double jointed in three places.
-I wish I was slightly more normal.
-I burn so easily these days.
-I get nervous when I know people are watching me write.
-I'd give so much to be able to play an instrument.
-I really want to sing infront of others for once in my life, and not sound like a broken record.
-I want dark blue contacts.
-I can't delete stuff off my PC -______- it could be homework from year 8! but I refuse to delete it because 'I may need it someday', which I know I will not.
-I can't talk to anyone about my thoughts cause I think that they will 'silently judge me'
-I think that just because they don't say it doesn't mean they are not thinking it, think about it.
-I enjoy long car trips and sleeping in the car even when it's parked in the driveway.
-I can't stand the feeling of seawater in my hair.
-I am horrible when it comes to saving money.
-I may be hurt but my stupid smile makes everyone think that i'm ok.

Done, the post prolly benfitted me more than you reading it.

Ola,

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment