Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Cause there's no such thing as too young'
















Home.
Yip yip yip.








But hungry like crazy, cause’ dad has zipped off somewhere and of course we clear the fridge out before we go on any trips to prevent mould *shudder* so there is no trace of edible stuff in the house.


Paskeville field day was shit. Nothing for people of my age to enjoy just business people hassling other business people into buying their ‘bussnissy’ products and services. Although I must admit country boys are fair cute. I tried to be inconspicuous but I gave up cause I could’ve smacked one over the head with a shovel and they wouldn’t have noticed anyway, they are just too obsessed with tractors and all that country shiz. Eh, I tried.


I wanna go places next week since I have the time, this week was completely wasted. I got a few plans up my sleeve though. Need to print photos :D haven’t done that since year 8!!!!! D:


I got bit by a massive ant up Moonta and frick it hurt, right on my thigh too, now if I go in public I can’t scratch the darn thing cause I’ll look like a spack D: Damn you 364872364 legged black miniature spider. Go wallow in a hole and die. Even after I was taught a lesson not to run around in the garden I was enticed to chase a gecko because it had a wonky leg, I called him Richard.







On a more normal note..







My room needs a clean. Now. *note: messy pics attached* Tis’ getting to the stage where I sit on the ground into of at the desk. Tsk Tsk. And it looks incredibly boring, needs a change. Any ideas?


Music Update:
Pierce the veil are actually really good especially ‘Kissing in cars’ and ‘Yeah boy and doll face’ thanks Louie, I finally got round to downloading some of your suggested stoof.


Cheerio chaps. <3













No comments:

Post a Comment