Sunday, October 25, 2009

FTSK

"Well I'm just a fool for you and I think I'm going crazy. I can't control myself or contain my thoughts It's eating me up inside. Now I see everything a little more clearly. The bad outweighs the good things. Was this every good thing for me? Oh oh Was this every good thing for me? Oh oh.

You're just a phone call away. Every day you seem further away (you're just a phone call away) I do my best to put my pride aside and apologize, cut myself down a notch (Every day you seem further away) And I know I said some things that hurt. But It took ninety seven missed calls to finally get over you

All I, all I really wanted was a good job. A nine to five never seemed to cut it. Was too wrapped up in her to be working like that. Soon you'll see that everything will work out for me. So keep your promises you promised to me. Whoa oh oh yeah

You're just a phone call away. Every day you seem further away. (your just a phone call away) I do my best to put my pride aside and apologize cut myself down a notch (Every day you seem further away) I know I said some things that hurt. But it took ninety seven missed calls to finally get over you

You're taking me places I've never been. You're feeling me out and I'm filling you in. What's more important? Saving yourself or letting me in? What's more important? What's more important? What's more important? Saving yourself or letting me in ?

You're just a phone call away. Every day you seem further away (you're just a phone call away) I do my best to throw my pride aside and apologize, cut myself down a notch

(Every day you seem further away) I know I said some things that hurt

But it It took ninety seven missed calls to finally get over you."

No comments:

Post a Comment