Thursday, November 12, 2009

"My priorities are out of whack."

Being at home, is fantastic yes i'm being unsociable but it's better than me fainting at school and being towed away. Although i'm not doing work like i was intending to, but i will get to it, in about an hour or so. Maybe.

Exams, freaking out! yet i'm not doing anything to prepare so i can only blame myself. It's just i've lost all ambition, i'm usually dead by term 4 anyways.

Hot weather+school attendence= No thanks.

and whoever keeps pranking me? FUCK OFF stupid private number shit of yours. asdfghjkl! Fckuing idiots ring up first time round 12-ish ...
me: ello?
fuckers: 'eh thar pretty laiiidaayy..
then they go on to say something bout going to fiji and 'getting down'? -_____-
me: fuck off/ hangs up.

then they just kept ringing and heavy breathing into the phone.. like seriously get a life! is it possible to block private numbers?

ugh.




and as for you.
I was stupid to think it would work in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment