Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Horny revolution.

GRANNY TRANNY

Rasputan the mutan! aka Jasmine
Ruth...aka Jackie..

P.s I hate Jasmine argent, she's a whore.

Louie's request: "Louie is sick and is 'mang on' as jasmine is describing him. Yeah peesh!

This is Jasmine argent reporting from the depths of the library cellar..
at the moment herds of screaming kids, mostly year 8's are being sacraficed to
the granny tranny to seduce her, and tend to her horny needs.

You get where this story is going yeah?
We won't go into the horny details.

Jasmeena obv. needs a cold shower atm.
Edit by jaz : A long cold shower. To wank.
ew Jasmine no. stop there.

if you have an issus heres a tissue

I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle!!

Last day! suck on that everyone who is not on their last day and looking foward to the next day as they still have another day whilst we do not.
merrrr.

moo with your horny cow.
bahh with your sexually active sheep.

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy yeh it hurttttsss.

Stefi just sharted

No comments:

Post a Comment