Saturday, November 7, 2009

And if you stop? I'll put the killer ants in your pants!

To LOUIE, who has actually created an account. So now he can comment on my posts seeing as he checks each day. Don't deny it, you do. ahaha,

List of things that need doing.

-English essay (you'd think with like a free week i would have got it done? , no.)
-PLS D:
-Math test friday -____-
-Exam prep.
-Actually Have fun? like that's gunna happen until, i dunno, 2050.

I have gone through 40 bucks of phone cred so far this month O__O stop. now. Before it's too late.

and I got soda all over my laptop, now it has sticky goodness. At least it smells nice?


fcuk. fukc. fkcu.

3 comments:

  1. reading is my hobby, just not books. i enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh golly. candle lit dinners. Ahahahaha not cliche' at allll ^^

    ReplyDelete