Saturday, November 28, 2009

Haven't been on here in awile?

Exams are over, no work to be handed up. Even if I did wing the exams and fail. I'm free. I Can do whatever I want. I Can see whoever I want , pretty much whenever I want. Hazah!

But yesterday was the last day For Weno-n-ah, Cindy Bonnie & Izzy D: so devo. Why must everyone leave?!


At least the next few days are not completly dead, which is a change. Usually i'm bored shitless after the first weekend.

Tomorrow.
A spec. gathering TOP SECRET. Well not really but still not game enough to type, just incase.

Monday.
Peer Support thingo jingo. Not Sure whether we wear casual? Someone please inform me otherwise things could be embarrasing.

Tuesday.
Presentation rehersals 11:00am-?
Skin appointment 3:45pm
Presentation Night AAMI Stadium -Someone please tell me what time? is it 7:00-ish?

Wednesday.
Work x-mas party Woodville bowls 7:00pm

Friday (Dec 11)
Saz's mocktail partay! :DD yip yip.

Note: I very much like 'mother' drinks. I've have not felt sleepy at alllll today! 8)

Note 2 : Fucking comp turns it's fucking self off all the fucking time @: god bloody damn you box of nuts and bolts! . Thank god blogger saves automatically. Hence the reason that..

I'm saving up for a new laptop. This one is heavy and dies every 15 minutes and through boredom I have scratched off it's once glossy paint job off and I have re-painted pretty colours over it. Only to realise now, that it looks super tacky.
Hello thin, light, black and red Toshiba compltete with 3.0 Ghz! 1000GB HDD :O and bluetooth; and much more super awsomeness. Will you let me pay off your 2599 pricetag slowly each week? You better.

No comments:

Post a Comment