Monday, September 7, 2009

"Righteo chum, let's see how this works"

Just got back from Westlakes with a belt and a retarded bracelet which I regret getting.
All together cost me 40 dollars.
Not happy Jan.

That was my quota for the week, and on what? 2 little unnecessary items. Ugh, impulse buying. Better get me those extra points for mock interviews though. God dammit.

So nervous about it, sure my fat-ass folder is sitting on my bed right now waiting for me to revise but I can’t bring myself to pick it up (along with the other pile of overdue work) . Once again I’m going to procrastinate, and wing it 9:00am wednesday -_______-

Instead I’ll try to jazz up this shiz so it has a little bit of character.
Unlikely.

but oh well,


'The Starting line' -Best of me (L)____(L)



No comments:

Post a Comment