Saturday, September 26, 2009

'Oh I like you so very much, so much infact, I gotta wake you up'

I love having not to worry about shit that's due tomorrow.
and Oliver? I'll change my song soon as it just scared the shit outta' me too ><

I'm being dragged to Moonta Tuesday (til Friday) . Have to cart all my crap with me, it's such a waste of my free week. although i'm looking forward to the Paskeville field days (tis' like the country take of the royal show) the sheep dog trials ahaha that'll be interesting oh' and the fact that i'm gonna go wondering off to find some young farmer hotties to pervy on (I choose that day as they are all bunched up in one place). Yeah.. when I'm up there I result to such actions. How sad.


I had the weirdest 3-way convo with my cousin and her boyfriend over msn last night. She's ticked now but i'm still laughing. It went a little something like this.

'Britty': I'll add him don't be stupid mmmmmmk? (obv, she's embarrassed of me)
'Me': I wont, I wont, hurry up
'Her boyfriend (who is random stranger to me)': howdy
'Me': hey thought i'd warn ya now, don't go macking out with my cuz she chews mushrooms instead of chewys
'Britty': Jack...
'Her Boyfriend': huh?
'Me' :Didya' know mushrooms are actually a type of fungi?
Britty leaves convo, as does her boyfriend. I laughed so much, I love doing that.

*sigh*


oh and one angry point.... iSnack 2.0 as the new vegemite? WTF stupid company killed vegemite D: who do you fucking think you are? what did vegemite ever do to you? stupid idiot.

New music update.
Capulet, awsome SA band (y) I work with the bass guy, he told me to spread the word. I'm planning to buy the disk soon, see what the EP albums like.

GIANT WOMBAT GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You sad sad child! :L
    How could you do such thing over msn?
    Roflmfao. /shakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you hurry op and change the song my mum thinks I have to tourettes (I had to look up the spelling lol)

    good work on the msn thing ;D and I think the new vegemite should be called yankmite

    ReplyDelete