Monday, September 14, 2009

"I'll know my purpose. this war was worth this. I won't let you down…"

I feel incredibly bad for saying no to the beach again. That’s twice now I’ve said to Saz that I cannot go, but it’s only because I have to watch dickhead and I feel all lethargic not to mention the fact that I WILL burn, regardless that tis' only like 20 degrees out there.

I’m sorry, I will go sooner or later just have to find a way to escape.

I’m here because I’m procrastinating. Once again that chunky bunch of homework is not going to be touched for at least 30 minutes. So nah nah ni nah nah.

And I have come across another amazing band, ‘Say anything’ yeah, you prolly heard of them already but ahh (L)________(L)

Especially the song ‘Alive with the glory of love’ and ‘Wow, I can get sexual too’ which I’ll prolly add now to my blog ><>

And new ATL pictures from ‘Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don’t’ :DDDDDD I was so happy. (2 Pics below ^^)

My thoughts are all muddled at the moment, I can’t make up my mind about what I do and do not want. Uh hm.

I’m gonna leave it there. Before I blurt out my incredibly retarded thoughts.







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment