Monday, September 21, 2009

Blurry eyes,

Oh haiii thur,

I'm pissed, really pissed, specially with dad who gives me no freakin independence.
I asked him if I could go to Rockstar with the others, after explaining how safe it actually is, and he's like no. I asked why and he said 'no way are you going to hang out with sixteen year old pot heads' -I quote him. He thinks that these underage club things are for druggies? like seriously is he giving me anything to look forward to?

arrr. I think you need to reconsider your parenting methods. To be frank.

And our back yard is flooded so he may be a little aggrivated. And pissed at me cause I ran across the train track. But I weighed up my odds and all, there was prolly more chance of the rain killing me than a train (which may i add was at least 30 m's away) but eh, I stunk out my car with my foul smelling wet skirt. So har har, take that.

This hair colour of mine is, making me unsure, it's a little erm' vibrant for my liking but i'll see if it grows on me.

And today I found out out lust means, it all makes sense now.

Thanks sex ed. lessons, prolly first thing you have taught me, all that other crap you babble on about is irrelevant. Also I noticed (by watching that ridculous vid) how some girls need a life, stop relying on the sleeze bags that your with and accept the fact that he hates your naggy company. It looks desperato. Like seriously, you revolve your entire life around him, every aspect, every thought. But if you look deep in his mind you'll find that the 10% of time left that he has to think of you, it'll be about fucking you. It just annoys me, is there one guy out there who is genuinely interested in listening to how you feel?

Sorry, it just annoys me.

I want Tom back, and his afternoon pancakes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment